Which is awesome, because Tor.com is awesome.
-Silly fact about me: Every time a pattern of mine shows up somewhere new online, I actually turn red (I would say blush but I hate that word). I will be sitting at my computer completely alone and I turn bright red. Then of course the entire office will walk by and a few famous people will come in for fittings.
-My brother's name is Tore and he is now requesting a hat so it can be featured on Tore and Tor.com. Hysterical, my brother.
2) I guess I am going to have to devote some time to hunting down the notes and partial pattern to the Storm Trooper Hat, quit the slacking and write it up.
3) I have such grand plans about pattern making, blogging, and building a website to showcase said patterns but then:
- Work happens.
- My apartment needs to be cleaned.
- I am watching a Castle/Firefly/Bones marathon.
- I am glued to the news watching the real life drama that is Al Jazeera's coverage of Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, and basically all of Northern Africa and the Middle East.
- The chair in front of my computer is uncomfortable.
- There was a gas leak in the basement so the gas had to be shut off for 3 days leaving me without hot water or heat so I feel really grimy and anywhere not immediately in front of the space heater is about 60 degrees. Then just when I have been told it's been fixed, I smell a big whiff of natural gas, go outside and welcome the 3 firetrucks worth of firefighters that the neighbors called, into my apartment to find out that the smell may be coming from someone else's house. This after they break down my landlords door. The hazards of living in a brownstone that is over 100 years old.
4) I am completely obsessed with the soundtrack to Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson. I failed to make it to the show before it closed and it breaks my heart. The music is so good.
5) After 4 years of swearing I would never go see Mamma Mia because I was sad that it has stayed open for a million years while other great shows close down, I was offered tickets and gave in. Now I understand why it is so popular. The show has been running forever but the cast is still bursting with energy. I had a ridiculous amount of fun. I should have known, I love the movie.
Well that is all for know, I still have many piles of papers to go through in my attempt to find my notes for the Storm Trooper Hat. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend without any firemen or gas leaks.