Friday, January 10, 2014

Pollen and Bubbles Revisited

 I am super excited to announce that this month the Pollen and Bubbles hat pattern is being included in the KnitCrate Int/Adv box.  For anyone unfamiliar, KnitCrate is a knitting subscription service, like magazines but you get yarn, patterns and other goodies.  They have a bunch of other different subscription options like Beginner, Indie Dyers, Baby, Sock, and ect.  It's such a great way to discover a new products.  I especially like the mini skein option.  There is also a gift option available in case your loved one knows you love yarn but doesn't know how to shop for you.


Anyway, I thought I was a good time to revisit and beef up the Pollen and Bubbles pattern a touch.  The initial pattern was one size only and required 2.5 skeins of yarn.  The new pattern includes additional sizing info and instructions for a hat that takes exactly 2 skeins of yarn (one of each color).   If you have already purchased the Pollen and Bubbles pattern then you will automatically have access to it in your library.  It is called Pollen and Bubbles 4.0.


If for some reason you have stumbled onto my blog, like the hat, but don't knit, I have put some of my latest samples in my Etsy shop.  

No comments: